Maine State Flag - 3x5 Ft
Maine, the northeastern most U.S. state, is known for its rocky coastline, maritime history and nature areas like the granite and spruce islands of Acadia National Park. Moose are plentiful in Baxter State Park, home to Mt. Katahdin, endpoint of the Appalachian Trail. Lighthouses such as the candy-striped beacon at West Quoddy Head, dot the coast, as do lobster shacks and sandy beaches like Ogunquit and Old Orchard.
- WIDE selection of US State Flags. High Quality 100D Polyester Material
- 3X5 Foot Lightweight Polyester Flag with Sharp Vivid Colors
- 2 Metal Grommets with Canvas Hem for long lasting strength
- High Quality Silky Polyester Feel allows this flag to wave nicely in the wind
- These flags are made to be hung inside or outside